Perry D. Martin
- Coordination and promotion of the Pathways for Future Engineers Program at Virginia Tech.
- Support and advocacy for first-generation students in the College of Engineering at Virginia Tech
- Development of strategic university and community partnerships to enhance opportunities for first-generation students in the College of Engineering at Virginia Tech
- Doctoral candidate in Agricultural, Leadership, and Community Education – Virginia Tech
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies – Virginia Tech
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies – Virginia Tech
A native of southwest Virginia, Perry has had previous career experience in community engagement, teaching leadership courses, and leading strategic initiatives in a vice president’s office at Virginia Tech. He currently serves as a member of the Giles County Board of Supervisors and previously served on the Governor’s Commission on National and Community Service in Virginia. Perry is a member of the Newport Ruritan Club and coaches youth baseball and softball. He resides in Giles with his two daughters and wife, Christina who also works for CEED.