Getting Started in the College of Engineering

Information for newly admitted students:

Need to file some paperwork?

Access our forms page.

Current Students

The Office of Academic Affairs (212 Hancock Hall) offers help to engineering undergraduate students with their academic progress.

The office is open Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM. The phone number is 540-231-3244, or feel free to Send Email to Academic Affairs.

Earn both the bachelor's and master's degree in five years. While still an undergrad, you can begin earning credits toward a graduate degree. Check out the Accelerated Undergraduate/Graduate Degree Program.