Instructional Technology Resources
The team provides the following services to faculty in the College of Engineering:
- One-on-one support and workshops
- Support and tutorials for additional educational software
- Provide DyKnow Support
- Beginning of Fall 2019 - DyKnow will ONLY be available to faculty and students to log in and retrieve data
- Oct. 7, 2019 - All DyKnow services become unavailable
- End of Spring 2020 - Data from DyKnow no longer available for retrieval, even by our staff
Note: Hardware issues should be directed to your departmental system administrator unless it is with a loaner tablet from SWAT.
Contact us for further assistance email the engineering technology team
For Faculty members: software tutorials relevant to faculty instructional technology needs.
For Students: tools to enhance an interactive and productive learning environment
Instructional Technology Tools - For student engagement in the classroom
Tablet Loaner Request Form - Complete this form to borrow and try out a tablet pc.
Tablet Transfers for Research and Graduate Assistant Use