SPTS International Internship
SPTS Technologies is not taking place in summer 2021.
SPTS Technologies, an Orbotech company, designs, manufactures, sells, and supports etch, PVD, CVD and MVD® capital equipment, providing advanced wafer processing technologies and solutions for the semiconductor and microelectronics industry. End-market applications include micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), advanced packaging, LED, high speed RF device IC’s and power semiconductors. Formed in 2009, SPTS brings together over 40 years of wafer processing experience from companies including Trikon Technologies, STS, and Aviza Technology. The solutions offered by SPTS include industry leading silicon etch, dielectric etch, dry-release etch, PVD, PECVD, MOCVD and MVD®.
- Internship will take place in Newport, Wales (UK)
- Internship covers overseas travel, intern salary, health insurance, meals during the work week, and housing in Newport, Wales
- Develop your skills and get practical, hands on experience with a world-class organization
- Attending Virginia Tech as an engineering undergraduate (any engineering major) at sophomore level or above, with at least one semester remaing following your return from summer abroad.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Demonstrated experience and a strong understanding of CAD
- Excellent communication skills, a flexible attitude, and strong initiative
- Experience working as part of a team
- Hands-on experience working on a project (in school or beyond)
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
The Application Process:
- Not open at this time.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Precise internship dates and Application deadline will be updated as soon as this information becomes available.