Contact the Global Engineering Office to learn about the range of options for organizing new international programs.
Developing Faculty-led International Trips
- Contact the Global Education Office to learn how to propose a faculty-led, for-credit study abroad program.
- Contact VT Engage for non-credit faculty-led trips.
Finding Financial Support
Federal Government Grants
National Science Foundation Office of International Science and Engineering (OISE)
Fulbright-Hays Programs Overview
Fulbright Hays Faculty Research Abroad
Fulbright Hays Group projects abroad
Fulbright Hays seminar abroad program and special bilateral projects
Initiating a Collaboration with an International Partner
Propose a new agreement to support research and teaching activities with an international partner.
Hosting an International Visitor
- Submit an Export Control Questionnaire (required for all visitors).
- Review the International Support Services--International Visitor Guidelines before issuing any invitation.
- Complete a Proposal to Host an International Delegation for visits involving the president/provost of another university or a visit involving more than one department or college at VT.
Global Engineering, Engagement and Research
Forms and Information