How to configure "send on behalf of" permission
- Open Outlook.
- Go to "File" >> "Account Settings" (keep current formatting)
- Select the "Delegates" tab.
- Click "Add..."
- Find and add the user you would like to give permission to and click Ok.
- Permissions: Here you have options.
- Option 1: Set Calendar as "Reviewer" and everything else None. This gives the users access to your calendar and the ability to send emails on behalf of you.
- Option 2: Set Calendar and Inbox as "Reviewer" and everything else None. This gives the users access to your Inbox and the ability to send emails on behalf of you. This means they can respond to emails for you.
- Option 3: Set any of them to whatever you want. There are different levels of access for different needs. Please review them carefully as you can give someone total control over your mailbox if you would like.
- For more information, please click here.
- Click Ok to exit the options menu.
- You should now be done. Have your delegate(s) send a test email to confirm that it is working.
- Under construction.