Funding for Graduate Students
By partnering with industry leaders and flagship research institutions, the College of Engineering offers numerous applied research and funding opportunities offered throughout the year.
More than Funding
Teaching and research funding opportunities through the College of Engineering offer more than financial assistance. Additional potential benefits for our graduate students include:
- Experience the challenges and successes of working in a collaborative research environment.
- Increase the potential for follow-on research opportunities and future career progression.
- Make valuable connections with fellow researchers and industry professionals.
- Alleviate some of the financial burden that often accompanies advanced degrees.
Also, remember to check with your advisor., as individual departments may also have additional opportunities to consider.
Graduate Student Funding Overview
- Graduate Diversity Scholars Program
- Graduate Research Assistantships (GRAs)
- Graduate Teaching Assistantships (GTAs)
- Portable Fellowships