Specialized laboratory facilities and equipment provide the tools and space necessary to support the College's research programs.
Highlighted Laboratory Facilities
Virginia Tech engineers have access to some of the most advanced facilities in the world. These state-of-the-art spaces allow faculty and students to push traditional boundaries in their pursuit of scalable solutions.
Explore some of our most unique spaces, located across the College and throughout the larger university system:
- Advanced Manufacturing Lab
- Advanced Propulsion and Power Lab
- The Cube, located within the Moss Arts Center
- Kroehling Advanced Materials Foundry
- Micro and Nano-fabrication Lab
- Robotics and Mechatronics Lab
- Thomas M. Murray Structures and Materials Lab
- Virginia Tech Drone Park
- Virginia Tech Helmet Lab
- Virginia Tech Stability Wind Tunnel