Microsoft Azure Dev Tools Access for Engineering Faculty and Students
Microsoft Azure Dev Tools subscription gives our students and faculty access to Microsoft professional developer tools and software.
* Azure Dev Tools is formally known as Imagine Premium and Dreamspark
Acceptable Uses of Microsoft Azure Dev Tools
All users should review the usage guidelines before downloading and installing software from Microsoft Azure Dev Tools. By downloading software from Microsoft Azure Dev Tools you are agreeing that you are in complying with these guidelines.
- Visual Studio
- Windows Server
- Windows Operating Systems
- Exchange Server
- Expression Studio
- SQL Server
- Go to the Azure Dev Tools Login Page
- Click "Sign In" under "Single Sign-On" and login using your VT Username (PID) and password.
- Click "Home" at the top of the screen. Popular downloads will be shown on the screen, but you can also search for specific software using the "Product Search" at the top of the screen.
- Click each product you would like to download. Click Add to Cart. Repeat until all products you would like to download are in your cart.
- Follow the checkout process to "purchase" your free products. NOTE: All of these products should be free.
- Follow the instructions for downloading each product.
- Once the software is downloaded, open the .iso file and begin installing.