Step 1: Ensure all Windows and Microsoft Updates have been installed and reboot your computer before beginning.
Step 2: If already installed, open DyKnow to see what version you have.
- Select "Communication Settings" on the DyKnow sign on screen
- Select "Resources" on the left sidebar
- Your DyKnow version is listed under the "About DyKnow" section
Step 3: If running DyKnow 5.7 run script to remove vulnerability from your computer.
Step 4: Determine your operating system. Mixed Windows 8/7 does not apply.
Step 5: Determine if you have a 64-bit or 32-bit operating system (client architecture). Mixed 64/32-bit does not apply.
Step 6: Use "Vision" as the product and the results from steps 2-4 to identify and install prerequisites.
Step 7: Download the appropriate version of DyKnow and install by double-clicking on the file. If you missed a pre-requisite DyKnow will prompt you to install it. You can find links to these missing prerequisites by repeating step 6. You may be required to reboot mulitple times.
- dyknowx64 - for 64-bit operating systems
- dyknowx86 - for 32-bit operating systems