The goals of Hypatia and Galileo, the engineering living learning communities, are:
- Bring together first-year and upper class engineering students in a residential environment.
- Build a community of peers to help with assignments, projects and adjustment to college life.
- Offer encouragement and support in pursuing the engineering degree.
- Develop skills for academic success, professionalism, and personal growth.
- Provide access to upper class community members who serve as mentors and committee members to make the first year experience successful and fun!
Interested in learning more of the details?
We encourage you to follow the links on the left to learn more about our communities, the inVenTs partnership, mentoring, the required course, etc. For questions or concerns concerning Hypatia/Galileo, send an e-mail to Susan Arnold Christian.
Watch the Galipatia CEED Promotional Video