* ENGE transfer VCCS memo 5.8.17.pdf
1st year ENGE equivalents at Virginia Community College

Getting approval to take a transfer course

Any currently enrolled Virginia Tech student planning to transfer in courses for an engineering degree must complete one of the following approval forms:

* Fall 16 TCR Form.doc
Transfer Credit Request form for Virginia Community College classes
* transfer-request-instate-non-vccs.doc
Transfer Credit Request form for U.S. Schools (NOT Virginia Community Colleges)
* international-transfer-credit-evaluation-documentrevised2-4-2016(1).pdf
Transfer Credit Request form for International/Study Abroad Schools -- MUST meet with Ryan Wagoner, (rdw@vt.edu)