Recipients of the scholarship must
- Be eligible to enroll or be enrolled at Virginia Western or Northern Virginia Community College & have a student ID number,
- Be eligible to enroll in MTH173/MTH263: Calculus with Analytic Geometry 1 or a higher level math course upon your next semester of college,
- And be a citizen of the United States, or national of the United States as defined in section 101(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, or an alien admitted as refugees under section 207 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, or an alien lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence.
- Must have financial need as determined by the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Note: To apply to VT-NETS, you must have already applied to the Virginia Community College System and received a student ID. A Virginia Community College System ID is required to complete this application.
- Application Questions (including a personal statement, a 1 page single-sided resume, & contact information for a reference)
- Virginia Community College System Math Placement Test
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Official High School Transcript and Official College Transcript if applicable