Academic Suspension Appeal
Academic Suspensions may be appealed using the University Academic Appeals Committee Appeals Petition. Appeals of suspension are for addressing unusual and extenuating circumstances that prevented you from raising your GPA to the required level. If you wish to submit an appeal of your suspension, you must complete the following steps:
- Submit the University Academic Appeals Petitition according to the deadline below.
- Meet with the COE Associate Dean of Academic Affairs. Email Tracy Sebring (email@example.com) to schedule an appointment. The appointment may be before or after your appeals petition is submitted.
For Summer 2021 enrollment, the appeal petition must be received by:
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at noon for the Monday, May 24, 2021 meeting
- Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at noon for the Monday, June 7, 2021 meeting
For Fall 2021 enrollment, the appeal petition must be received by:
- Wednesday, July 7, 2021 at noon for the Monday, July 12, 2021 meeting