Having trouble seeing Video?
An error is most likely to occur in Internet Explorer Browser.*
- Your best solution is to try a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- You may attempt to use Internet Explorer's compatibility mode:
- Type or copy 18.104.22.168 into your browser URL bar.
- At the bottom you should see 'This webpage wants to install the following add-on (etc..)
- Choose 'Allow' or 'Install' or 'Yes'
- When Windows asks if you want to allow this to make changes on your computer choose 'Yes'
- If the computer allows you to install the plug-in, your browser should reload the page.
- Unfortunately if this still fails the best answer we can provide is to try a different browser.
* There seems to be an incompatibility between the camera software and Internet Explorer. Since the camera is fixed externally to a campus building, we are unable to replace it with a different model at this time.